Saturday, January 28, 2006

FYI

Feel free to pass this site on to friends & family.
Please add some comments too, I'd love to hear what you think! :)

*FYI* You can click on the small pictures to see them larger, then click the back arrow (not the X) or the whole page closes. OOPS!


I've added many photos and messages to previous posts, so check them all out again! I may also add pictures as late as the end of March (when Helen & Bob return home -- lucky ducks!)

I tried adding links to the places we were at... some worked, some didn't (they're not there anymore). If you're interested in seeing a good site on Juniper Springs: google 'Juniper Springs', click on the 5th link that comes up (tfn.net/springs/Juniper). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You can add the link (juniper springs) to your page with the hyperlink bars when you post. Hey nice photos where on earth did you learn to do that?

JBTW said...

I actually tried to link it several times. Whenever I found the page, I bookmarked it & just copied the address. Since it wouldn't link properly I tried just to type in the site on a separate page -- it wouldn't go to the page. So the only way I figured I could send people to it, was to give them the steps I took. A little work, but worthwhile -- they're very lovely pictures!

So anybody out there that hasn't looked at Juniper Springs, take the time - you'll enjoy it! :)