Monday, January 23, 2006

We're Back... and FREEZING!


We finally went on a glorious vacation to sunny Florida! Why did we have to return home. Oh yeah, money. Did you know that it costs money to go on vacation?!? Yeah, I'm still in denial. I want to be in Florida, enjoying the scenery & the warmth. The news just said "we should reach above freezing today." And they were HAPPY. :( Not me. But I am making the most of my final vacation day, even if it is at home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I see you had good reason not to return my phone calls for a week. Who knew you were in sunny Florida enjoying a beautiful vacation with your family while I was stuck in freezing, stinkin' PA!! No really, I'm happy for you and not resentful or bitter at all...
sonya

JBTW said...

Thanks for being patient & waiting for my return call! :)

We had our chilly moments too, but the scenery & especially the sunshine made it all worthwhile! I miss the sun. :( Boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jess. I loved a chance to see your vacation photos and hear your enthusiastic voice. Sounds like you really lived every moment. It's wonderful to have family vacations like that.

Love,

Kathleen