I now have many (many, many) photos from the trip. (Thanks for mailing me your pictures to me Helen!!!) Since they are from several photographers, they display quite a variety of view points. While there is no way I can put the all onto a slideshow (we'd be watching for days!), I will do my best to select those worthy of representing our family vacation. (Hopefully it won't take me a month to accomplish!)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
The photos are in!
I now have many (many, many) photos from the trip. (Thanks for mailing me your pictures to me Helen!!!) Since they are from several photographers, they display quite a variety of view points. While there is no way I can put the all onto a slideshow (we'd be watching for days!), I will do my best to select those worthy of representing our family vacation. (Hopefully it won't take me a month to accomplish!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment