The day started off a bit rough. It was hard to get moving after not sleeping well. Which unfortunately, is something I say frequently. Camping definately did me in though. We weren't roughing it in the slightest sense -- just in the tent I had an air matress, an electric heater (which I didn't need excessively), etc. Immediately beside us was the RV, complete with TV, kitchen & bath... The part that hit me the most was the
Symphony of Snores. They'd start beside me, then be heard from the next tent over, then the third ... then back again.
All night. I can honestly say, I was
not a happy camper.

But then we made it to Busch Gardens. Not immediately of course. Had to overcome non-breakfast food at McDonalds for breakfast, and a long, cramped car ride. But we made it. Just in time for some more gators & more importantly
coasters!
Click here for more Busch Gardens fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment