
We met up with Brenda again for a day of sightseeing at the Keys. During the drive we saw some interesting art work. I only managed to get a photo of one particular piece since it was on my side of the road... What do you think?
Hi Annette & Ray! So what do you see over there? I saw funky artwork, boats, palm trees (not while on bridges) beside long stretches of parked cars...
Longboat KeyWe headed directly for the Salty Dog for a late lunch.





St. Armands
Time to do some shopping! You know, that girly kind the boys love so.
Just be sure to say "Come into this store with me." Not "Do you want to?" -- avoid the confusion & potential anger.Mmm... T-shirts! (It smelled like glorious chocolate.) We also had some really expensive ice cream. Stuff you can actually eat.
Fred meets the famous Mr. Ringling!


After the shopping bit (by the way, Keith was the one to make a clothing purchase, not me! But I approved, if not encouraged...) we were going to go back to Brenda's, however we decided to go directly to Siesta Key for a beach sunset. I was a little scared by the public beach access points. (Too many cars trying to enter & exit from too little space.) Sunset took some waiting, but we got one. In the meantime, Zach scared a bunch of sand crabs & clams, and Keith buried Fred. (Then I made an alligator for him.) Most of the time I was just hoping the birds overhead wouldn't leave any presents! (There were a lot of seagulls on the beach!)





No comments:
Post a Comment