Today was a non-park day (for the original vacationers). We hopped in the car(s) & made our way to Downtown Disney for some lunch at the Rainforest Cafe & shopping (sometimes just via the windows).
There was quite a bit of waiting for our table at lunch. Do you think that's why they have a gift shop there... just to bide the time... I did manage to find a clearance long sleeve shirt. So I was good. The boys were left to playing with small plastic toys... Whatever makes the time pass I suppose. (I tried to get pictures, but it didn't happen for some reason -- plenty of other "waiting" pictures though.)

After lunch we parted ways to do shopping in one form or another. Once Upon a Toy was a pretty cool place... Then there's the Art of Disney, Mickey's Pantry, World of Disney, LEGO Center... There were lots of little girls around who obviously came from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. But we didn't notice any boys from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Barber! (We thought that would only be fair.) Then the boys found cigar shops... I personally liked the Irish Pub -- mmm, beer. Last but not least, House of Blues gift shop...





No comments:
Post a Comment