Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday, January 23rd


We went on another gator hunt while the day was good for a walk. (Don't worry, the only shooting was done with the camera.) Unfortunately there were a lot of other people back there too, so we felt obligated to behave & not traipse where we shouldn't...

Then a few of us went on a canopy walk... I only wish the "walk" part of it was a much longer stretch. That & if I knew before hand that the "walk" was one way. I would have let people pass to take my time more...



Spot the gator...













Why they don't go after the birds, I don't know. Maybe they taste like gator.












These clouds look like there were painted on...













Such a beautiful sight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember before our next camping trip to remind George that a tent wall is paper thin. We can hear everything he is saying. Just because he is awake doesn't mean everybody else should be.
Dawn